Magic Bullet

Now that Christmas and New Years is over, we might start thinking about some sort of diet to lose a few pounds.One of my Christmas presents was a magic bullet.It has a great recipe book.One particular recipe in the book, I would like to share.It is called Smoothies & Protein Shakes.When I am getting ready for work in the morning, I don't feel like eating because of all of the running around.Instead I would stop and get a doughnut and coffee.Now I take this smoothy , I add fresh fruit,ice, a bit of juice or milk,I add a scoop of protein powder for a instant fat loss meal replacement.It only takes ten seconds to make.I discovered that in to weeks I lost 3 lbs.Also not stopping for donuts or coffee.I feel better and   I get to work earlier than usual.One of my fellow workers commented on my attitude saying that things must be right at home.So losing some weight does make a difference.If you have other ideas like this please feel free to comment.

Comments

  1. Perform strength training instead of aerobic exercise is that research shows “the effect of regular aerobic exercise on body fat is negligible,” according to one research review. Even though aerobic exercise doesn’t cause much fat loss, anaerobic interval training at a higher intensity than steady-state aerobic training is well proven to induce significant fat loss.

    Regards,
    Goji Berry Juice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five Tips to lose Weight Now

What About Activity?