Today I am going to speak about how we all gain and lose weight differently.We all have different bodies but the basic recipe to lose weight is universal.I’m sure that we all heard that a healthy diet and regular exercise should keep us all slim.We all wish that it would work that way but unfortunately that’s not the case.With the right tools ,we can easily design a weight loss program that will work for us.As you probably know by now that I have a weight problem and I assure you that I have tried everything out there, that’s why I thought I would create this blog so I could share some of my thoughts and ideas with you.Tempting short cuts and fad diets usually crash and do not have long term results.There are no real tricks out there,only good tools and lots of information to help us stay on course.we have to start making small changes every day to see gradual weight loss. Take it step-by-step to see what you need to do each day so you can get to your ultimate goa...
When it comes to dieting, far too many people set themselves up for failure before they even begin the process. They literally dread going on their diets and before they start the process are planning their mishaps along the way. Sad to say but true, far too many would be dieters are planning their first Rocky Road mishap while eating their last bowl of Rocky Road before the big event. I have no idea why we tend to do this to ourselves but it is something I see in dieters everywhere. The far too popular notion is that one must binge on the foods most loved and enjoyed before beginning the dieting process because these things must be completely eliminated in order to shed those unwanted pounds. If you are honest with yourself, nothing could be further from the truth. Moderation is simply a concept that many of us are loathe to embrace. You must change your way of thinking about food and your personal enjoyment of food in order for any diet you embrace to be successful. Food ...
Finding the Beauty Within While Dieting There seems to be one universal truth when it comes to dieting. No one really enjoys the process though we all eagerly await and anticipate the results. The problem is that far too many men and women around the world focus so much on dieting and perfecting their external beauty that they forget the beautiful people they are inside along the way. Our culture is becoming obsessive about the perfect body and the perfect body image. If there was one message that should make it out to everyone dieing it is this: dieting should be more about health than beauty. You should not need to conform to some preconceived notion of what is or should be beautiful. If we create a world where everyone looks alike it would be rather boring in the end. You need to focus on being happy with who you are in order to achieve the greatest dieting success you will have ever dared dream. Many of use eat out of emotional need or a simple need for comfort when we are de...
Comments
Post a Comment